This building was inaugurated in 1916 as the social headquarters of Jockey Club Rosario.
Located at the downtown corner of Córdoba St. and Maipú St. It was designed by Eduardo Le Monnier. The facades stand out for the treatment of the dressed base, curved balconies, Corinthian columns, vases, masks, shields and cornices that crown it all.
The Old Customs Office-which today houses municipal government offices-was...LEER MÁS
It is eclectic in style and various art and culture-related stores can be found...LEER MÁS
This striking bridge, inaugurated in 2003, joins the Provinces of Santa Fe and...LEER MÁS
It dates back to 1929 and it was designed by architects Presas and Arman for La...LEER MÁS
That address corresponds to an important building that belonged to the...LEER MÁS