It was the highest of its time. Films were projected from the tower to a screen in the square.
This building designed by Eduardo Le Monnier in 1906 stands at the corner of Córdoba St. and Laprida St. It has some characteristics of the Academicism architecture mixed with Modernist features. It was property of “La Bola de Nieve” Insurance Company and it was the first six-storey building in Rosario. At ground level, there was the Tobacco Shop of the Flo Brothers, who organized film projections from the tower to a screen located in 25 de Mayo square, which congregated people from the city suburbs attracted by the magic of the cinema.
Sede do Centro de Inovação e Desenvolvimento Local, foi...LEER MÁS
The work was carried out by designers De Lorenzi, Otaola and Roca who used the...LEER MÁS
In the intersection of “Bajada Sargento Cabral” and “Avenida...LEER MÁS
It was built in 1907 by architect Federico L. Collivadino. La Agrícola...LEER MÁS
This building is characterized by its cylindrical volume corner, with a door...LEER MÁS