This narrow cobbled street among old buildings, runs along a slope that ends in the river.
In the intersection of “Bajada Sargento Cabral” and “Avenida Belgrano”, minutes away from the Paraná River, the magnificent building of the Old Customs Office, constitutes together with the “Fuente de las Utopías” (Fountain of Utopias), one of Rosario’s distinctive sites. The Old Customs Office, which today houses municipal government offices, was inaugurated in 1938, based on a project by engineers Ochoa and Thomas. The design of this imposing building is heavily influenced by French architecture. “Fuente de las Utopías”, from early 20th century, was sculpted by Carlos Righetti, one of the first plaster craftsmen in Rosario.
It dates back to 1929 and it was designed by architects Presas and Arman for La...LEER MÁS
The work was carried out by designers De Lorenzi, Otaola and Roca who used the...LEER MÁS
It was designed by architect J.B. Durand and it was inaugurated in 1927. The...LEER MÁS
Building was completed in 1931 and it was designed by architects José...LEER MÁS
Designed by architects Laureano Forero (from Colombia) and Luis Grossman (from...LEER MÁS