It was inaugurated in 1970 and it is the bank headquarters.
It is the bank headquarters. Inaugurated in the 70s, its medium rise volumetric development made of glass and steel makes it an outstanding building. A distinctive marble and bronze gate decorated with a clock and a couple of little angels stand on a gate that leads to the building.
Designed by architects Laureano Forero (from Colombia) and Luis Grossman (from...LEER MÁS
This building is characterized by its cylindrical volume corner, with a door...LEER MÁS
Building was completed in 1931 and it was designed by architects José...LEER MÁS
This oil on canvas painted by Antonio Berni in 1956 was painted at a scale of...LEER MÁS