This century-old building built by architect Collivadino used to be the headquarters of La Agrícola Insurance Company.
It was built in 1907 by architect Federico L. Collivadino. La Agrícola was the second highest building in the city. The octogonal corner structure which is topped by a dome makes the facade an outstanding feature.
It is eclectic in style and various art and culture-related stores can be found...LEER MÁS
It is the bank headquarters. Inaugurated in the 70s, its medium rise volumetric...LEER MÁS
Designed by architects Laureano Forero (from Colombia) and Luis Grossman (from...LEER MÁS
This building is characterized by its cylindrical volume corner, with a door...LEER MÁS
The Southwestern Municipal District Center is located in a 6,900 m2 (8,280...LEER MÁS