The great icon of the city, just a few steps away from the river and the historic city center. Arriving here means arriving in Rosario.
It stands on the site in which, in 1812, Manuel Belgrano hoisted the Argentine Flag for the first time. This 12,000 ft2 memorial made of travertine marble represents the Argentine Nation in terms of a ship cutting through the waters of eternity. Its sections and details symbolize the Nation's historical milestones. The project was awarded to architects Ángel Guido & Alejandro Bustillo & sculptors Alfredo Bigatti & José Fioravanti. As the first Latin American attempt to bring back monumental architecture, the construction of this Memorial began in 1943 and it was inaugurated on June 20th, 1957.
The building that houses the Southern Municipal District Center Rosa...LEER MÁS
This was the administrative headquarters of the former Argentine Railway...LEER MÁS
In the intersection of “Bajada Sargento Cabral” and “Avenida...LEER MÁS
El Cenotafio a los Caídos en Malvinas evoca un espacio de...LEER MÁS
Inaugurated in 1912, the Biblioteca Argentina Dr. Juan...LEER MÁS