This building is one of the most outstanding examples of Art Deco in Rosario and in the country.
Building was completed in 1931 and it was designed by architects José Gerbino, Leopoldo Scwarz and Juan B. Durand at the request of Domingo Minetti, businessman of the grains and oil industry. In addition to the particular outline of the building, its final touch, a bronze statue depicting two female figures with sweetcorn in their hands, makes it a distinctive feature of the city.
This oil on canvas painted by Antonio Berni in 1956 was painted at a scale of...LEER MÁS
Before the Cathedral was built, here stood the first chapel of the urban...LEER MÁS
From the Main Square, the City Hall (also known as “Palacio de los...LEER MÁS
Sede do Centro de Inovação e Desenvolvimento Local, foi...LEER MÁS
Throughout the middle of the boulevard, there are small squares with palm trees...LEER MÁS