Since its creation in 1981 it promotes the preservation of the patrimony of the city, establishing a dialogue with the community.
The museum counts with about 8900 pieces, 200 thousand images and 2 thousand cataloged books which account for the historical, social, artistic and cultural processes produced in Rosario.
During the first years it was placed in a large house at Oroño Bv. and in 1993 it was relocated in its current address, which is at the former school of gardening apprentices (ex Escuela de Aprendices Jardineros) located in the heart of the park.
In 2004, the museum took the name of "Wladimir Mikielievich", who was not only a historian by trade from Rosario but also a collector of documents who worked on the city’s urban memories, recollecting stories and research.
The gallery comprises two floors. On the street-level, there is a store selling...LEER MÁS
On the outside, air seemed to abound. In the inside, the house seemed to spin....LEER MÁS
El Cairo is the only movie theater in Rosario that, since it was inaugurated in...LEER MÁS
Born in 1895, Héctor Ignacio Astengo studied Law in Rosario, but never...LEER MÁS
MACRO was conceived as a Museum that was to exhibit pieces which have helped...LEER MÁS